Friday, March 12, 2010

Great Learning Website

I have found a wonderful new website called No Time For Flashcards. There are so many wonderful learning and craft ideas for toddlers and preschoolers. It was a website that I found through another website (you know how that goes!) and I liked it so much that I bookmarked it and have been back over and over.

One of the crafts I have used most frequently is her crafts with letters. She has a craft (often multiple ones) to do with each upper and lower-case letter of the alphabet. Since Thomas is learning his letters right now, this has been really helpful. For instance, a couple of weeks ago he was having a hard time learning the letter D. I went to the website and found two different crafts using the letter D. We made a dragon and a duck with the letter D. And now he knows the letter D with no problem.

There are also tons of crafts for animals and holidays and just fun stuff. Check it out if you have a child and tell me what you think. Here are some pictures of Thomas painting an elephant.


No comments: