Sunday, February 23, 2014

Still Here!

I've been contemplating blogging again, but I always think no one cares so what's the use? And it is hard to imagine anyone cares what I have to say considering how many people are blogging now. Not to mention how many people use Facebook (which I do), Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram, etc. to share their lives every single day. However, I want to blog to remember these fleeting days of my life with my children. As I was reading over my limited blog posts, it reminded me of things I had forgotten but I want to remember.

In light of that, I'm going to start blogging again and sharing pictures and videos, so I can enjoy them later on. Not sure I'll even share with others that I'm blogging again (I doubt anyone checks since it has been a year and a half since the last post), but I'm committing to myself to blog about our life as a record for me. If you happen to come across my sliver of the the web, enjoy!

Here are some of our most recent pictures from our nearly 6 inches of snow (very unusual in the South!).







No comments: