- Graduated High School (2001).
- Spent a summer in San Antonio, TX, ministering and loving on sweet children (2002).
- Graduated College (2004 - yes, I graduated a year early because I was able to take college credit my senior year of high school - my parents were thankful!).
- Moved alone to Louisville, KY to attend seminary (2004).
- Went on my first (and only, thus far) international mission trip (2005).
- Moved to Indiana when Josh and I became engaged (2006).
- Married Josh (2006).
- Moved to South Carolina (2007).
- Sadly, my great-grandfather, grandmother, and great grandmother died within 3 months of each other in the summer of 2007.
- Thomas was born (2007 - 6 weeks before our first anniversary - surprise!).
- I lost my final grandparent, my sweet grandfather, one year and two days after my grandmother died (2008).
- Josiah was born (2009).
As you can see, it has been a decade of much change! Through it all, God has been so good and gracious to me. I look back over the last decade and I'm amazed at the love of my Savior and how He has opened my eyes to understand more of Him and to love Him more. The above events don't tell of all the things the Lord did in my heart over the past decade because it would take the next year to write it all!
On January 13, 2000, I was 16 (almost 17) and a junior in high school. I was beginning to think about college, but really enjoying spending time with my friends while we finished high school! Now, on January 13, 2010, I am 26 (almost 27 - doesn't look nearly as nice as 17!) and enjoying spending my life with Josh while we raise our two beautiful children (and hoping for more). And to think, I didn't even know about the place I live now or Josh Culbertson!