Monday, March 10, 2008

New To Blogging

This is certainly a new adventure for me, but I finally decided to start a blog. There have been a couple of friends who have suggested that I begin a blog, but I always declined. However, I have had a change of heart. I plan to share about family life and my thoughts about biblical womanhood through the blog.

Currently, I am a stay-at-home mom and a pastor's wife. My son, Thomas, is six months old and a joy to me. My husband, Josh, and I have been married for a year-and-a-half. I am from Georgia and Josh is from South Carolina. We hope to stay in South Carolina and at our current church for a long time. Our desire is to see men and women living biblically in every area of their lives.

My prayer is that others will be encouraged through this blog, and that my home would be joyful, not only to my family, but to all who walk through these doors.

No comments: