Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I just wanted to take a moment and brag on my wonderful husband who despite feeling crummy went out of his way to make me feel special this mother's day. This is what awaited me on mother's day morning:
The balloon is obviously from Thomas and I love it! There is nothing sweeter in the world than being Thomas' mama. The cards are from Thomas & Josiah and then of course Josh. As any of you know who read his blog, he is great with words and his cards always are so meaningful. My gift was what every woman and especially a 9 month pregnant woman wants: pampering!! He bought me a 1/2 hr massage, pedicure, and a mini-facial - woo hoo! I'm hoping to get the pedicure this week because that is the one thing I don't do very well since I have a hard time getting to my toes!

I wished I could upload his mother's day sermon here because it was a wonderful reminder of what biblical mothering is. Josh also said some very sweet, and I think undeserving things, about me that made me cry (along with every other woman in the church!). I'm so thankful for the way he gives to me sacrificially not just on mother's day, but throughout the year. God has truly blessed me with a godly husband and two beautiful boys - my cup runneth over!

No comments: