Saturday, September 26, 2009

Learn Bible Verses!

I am teaching a children's class on Sunday nights now and one of the goals is for the children to learn a verse every week. My goal is to learn the verses with them for I need to hide God's word in my heart just as much as they do!

Now, there is an even better way to learn more bible verses with music! The CD is called Fighter Verse Songs and I'm pretty sure the people who produced it are connected to John Piper's church, Bethlehem Baptist. We listen to music all the time and what could be better than listening to music that will help us hide God's word in our heart?!

The best part? You could win the CD! Go to this blog and check out the details! Even if I don't win, I'm going to buy it. Happy singing and memorizing!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hide 'Em In Your Heart is another great scripture memorizing CD. So joyful and wonderful music!

Ashley said...

I was going to say the same thing. Steve Green's Hide 'em in your heart is what we listen to daily!! Gabriel knows all the songs and sings them to Noah now :)