Thursday, February 19, 2009

If You Like Food..

Then you are going to love this new blog that I found! If you are like me, you browse many different blogs and you aren't even sure how you got to most of them. Well, I found Bakerella's blog and it was worth adding as a favorite. She has incredible ideas and recipes for baked goods. The best part? She shows you pictures of the process and the final product. Her newest creation was a 14 layer cake - yes, 14 layers! And if I had the time or desire or a big family, I would make it, but I would rather just eat some of what she made - yummy! Did I mention her photography is amazing?

Go check it out - maybe some of you will be inspired or at least hungry!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I also really like that fun blog. I found her cake balls on a stick a year or so ago and was a fan from that time forward. Martha Stewart likes her too, she had her on her show to share some of her fun creations!