Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Pictures

Happy Spring! This is one of my favorite seasons. I love to see and smell the flowers blooming and to feel the cool breeze outside. I'm really appreciating the warmer weather now that I have an active toddler who loves to go outside.

We had Thomas' 18 month/Easter pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. He did okay, but after 40 shots, he was pretty much done with the camera. We tried to get pictures with the rabbit, but Thomas wouldn't go near her, except to poke her in the eye once! We thought he would like the bunny, because he loves the cat, but he wouldn't come within 10 feet of her. It seems 18 months is not an easy age to get a good smile or at least a smile without his hands being in the air too! Josh isn't thrilled with his hair in these pictures, but Thomas has the exact same cow licks and shape of hair that Josh did when he was little. I think he looks great and I love the little outfit (I got it for $8 at a consignment store!).

Here is our little boy:

Just for fun: Here is his 6 month spring picture from last year. I miss those chubby cheeks!

No comments: