Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today, tax day, is my husband's birthday! Yep, it is one of those days you can't forget. He is creeping up on 30, but still has 3 years to go! Since it is Wednesday and he has to teach tonight we went out to lunch and I'm cooking one of his favorites for dinner - fettuccine alfredo. I've also baked him a cake and tried out my newly acquired decorating skills too. Pictures will come later because even he hasn't seen the finished product.

In honor of his birthday, I will post a couple of pictures of the aftermath of he and Thomas eating chocolate cupcakes yesterday. Josh loves chocolate (I think almost as much as he loves me!) and it seems that Thomas is following in his daddy's footsteps!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you!


2 comments:

Summer O. said...

Happy, happy birthday to the "old" man....LOL ;-) I love the chocolate mustaches!!!

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! Happy Birthday Josh!! Mama told me they got you good at church last night.